Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old
Published September 8th, 2013
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Tampa man sexually abused and killed a 3-year-old girl left in his care.
According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, the girl and her 9-month-old twin brothers had been left in the care of Elisamuel Pacheco all week while their mother worked.
Authorities say the girl had been vomiting all week, and her mother thought she had a virus. After a relative found her unresponsive Thursday, the girl was taken to a hospital, where she died.
The medical examiner found that she had signs of sexual battery and internal injuries and ruled her death a homicide. Pcaheco was arrested Friday on charges of first-degree murder, capital sexual battery and aggravated child abuse.
Pacheco was held without bond. Jail records did not show that he had an attorney.
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- 67-Year-Old Man Found Dead In Laundry Room
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 1-Year-Old Girl Drowns in Family's Swimming Pool
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- Man Gets 25 Years for Killing Woman
- Ocala Teenager Shoots 5-year-old with BB Gun
- Alachua County Man in Jail for Taking 3-year-old Boy
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Year Old
- 11 & 15 Year-Olds Accused Of Killing Brother