Miami Police Officer Stabbed During Confrontation
MIAMI- An officer was injured in the line of duty in a confrontation with a suspect.
The police officer was stabbed during the fight.
He was able to fire off a shot, which killed the suspect.
The officer was taken to a hospital for surgery.
There is no word yet on his condition or why the fight happened.
- Four Stabbed During Argument In Columbia County
- Sheriff: Student Stabbed In Neck During Class
- Miami Officer Shot
- Police Make Arrest in 1989 Miami Murder Case
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- New Shooting Policy For Miami Beach Police
- Police Officer Shot During Traffic Stop
- Man Killed During Police Pursuit
- 2 Murder Suspects, Teen Killed During Police Crash