South Florida Infant Found Dead
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities are investigating after a South Florida infant was found dead.
Miami-Dade police said they were searching for a missing infant Saturday afternoon at a home in Florida City. The baby girl was found unresponsive near the home and pronounced dead at the hospital.
Authorities did not release the cause of death or the baby's name. No other details were given.
The investigation continues.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Florida Infant Mortality Rates Fall To Historic Low
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- South Florida Drug Scandal Causes FHSAA to Rethink Testing Policies
- Ex-Fla Tourism Official Wanted in Theft Found Dead
- Pensacola Toddler Found Dead in Car
- 67-Year-Old Man Found Dead In Laundry Room
- Man Found Dead, Floating Offshore in Keys
- Man Found Dead Inside Olivia Newton-John's Jupiter Home
- Man Found Dead After His Ex-Wife's Body was Discovered
- Crocodiles Rebound in South Florida