Body of Missing School Nurse Found
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say they have identified the body of a missing South Florida school nurse.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said late Friday that the body of Kimberly Lindsey had been found in Hendry County. Authorities say the case is now a homicide investigation.
According to the sheriff's office, there had been a violent confrontation at Lindsey's Palm Beach Gardens home, "after which the body was removed and taken to the remote area where it was discovered."
Lindsey was last seen Sunday and she gave no indication that anything was wrong in a text message to her daughter that night. Officials at Bak Middle School of the Arts in West Palm Beach reported her missing Monday.
Authorities say the cause of death has not yet been determined.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Body of Missing Diver Found in Atlantic Ocean
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- Missing Airboater's Body Found Near Boat Ramp
- Body Of Missing Intern Found
- Body of Missing Woman Found in Marion County
- Missing Fla. Boater's Body Found In Leesburg Lake
- Missing Marine's Body Found
- Missing Ballon Pilot's Body Found
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River