George Zimmerman Released on Bail
POLK CITY- George Zimmerman is out on bail.
He was released from the John E. Polk Correctional Facility Tuesday afternoon after posting $9,000 bail.
As part of his release, he is not allowed to have weapons.
Zimmerman was arrested Monday after his girlfriend said he pointed a shotgun at her.
He said they got into an argument because his girlfriend said she was pregnant and wanted to raise the child on her own.
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Ruling on Other Zimmerman Phone Calls
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Judge Reluctant to Delay in Zimmerman Case
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Rules on Audio Experts
- Zimmerman Trial Day 11: Opening Statements
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence