Teenager Killed in Hit and Run Incident
Published November 17th, 2013
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are searching for a small pick-up truck they say struck and killed a 15-year-old pedestrian in north Florida and then sped away.
St. John's County Sheriff's officials said Haley Smith, of St. Augustine, was walking with two friends Saturday night when she was struck. She died at the hospital during surgery. Authorities said the vehicle did not stop.
Authorities are asking anyone with information on this vehicle or driver to call the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office at 824-8304 or Crimestoppers at 1(888) 277-TIPS. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Pedestrian Killed In Hit And Run Crash
- FHP hopes to Reverse Hit and Run Numbers Across the State
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Former Principal Accused in Stabbing, Hit-and-run
- Hit and Run
- Hit and Run Crash
- Woman faces 30 Years for Hit and Run Death
- Jury Finds Hit-And-Run Suspect Guilty
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- Family of Man Run Over and Killed by Police Seek Justice