Amber Alert Issued for Hillsborough County Teen
An amber alert has been issued for a Hillsborough county teenager.
16-year-old Ashley Lyon was last seen in the 4700 block of Water Lark Way in Valrico.
She was wearing a black tank top, black gym shorts and black Vans shoes.
Lyon may be in the company of 41-year-old Steven Myers.
Myers drives a 1989 Ford Ranger pick up truck with flames painted on the front and sides.
- Amber Alert issued for missing Citrus County 1-year-old and 3-year-old
- Amber Alert issued for Polk County 4-year-old
- Amber alert for possible kidnapping
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Missing child alert issued for Gainesville teen
- Update: Missing Amber Alert Boy Found Safe
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing Citrus County children
- Amber alert update: Four-year-old girl found in Tennessee
- Two Separate Gator Attacks in Osceola and Hillsborough County