Convicted Triple Murderer to be Executed Wednesday
A convicted triple murderer who has been on Florida's death row for more than two decades is scheduled for execution Wednesday.
John Ruthell Henry was convicted in Pasco county of the 1985 stabbing death of his wife, Suzanne Henry.
He also was convicted in Hillsborough county of stabbing Suzanne Henry's 5-year-old son hours after Suzanne's murder.
Henry previously pleaded no contest to second degree murder for a 1976 stabbing.
He served less than eight years in prison and was released in 1983.
He had been on parole for two years when he killed Suzanne and her son.
- Triple-Murderer Executed
- Convicted Murderer Marshall Lee Gore Executed
- Mass Murderer Executed After SCOTUS Rejects Schizophrenia Appeal
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Stay of Execution Issued for Convicted Killer
- Convicted Killer Darius Kimbrough Executed
- Execution of Mass Killer Blocked by Federal Appeals Court
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family
- "Hiccup Girl" Convicted of Murder Seeks Retrial