Deputies: Man Buried Girlfriend Under Porch
RUSKIN, Fla. - A southwest Florida man has been charged with second-degree murder after authorities say he buried his girlfriend's body under a porch.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's officials say 25-year-old Alejandro Flores-Sanchez admitted this week to fighting with his girlfriend, Angela Tavarez-Caballero. He said the 35-year-old suffered a fatal head injury before he buried her under the porch at their Ruskin home.
Reports say Flores-Sanchez was taken to the Orient Road Jail. It's unclear if he's retained legal representation.
- Deputies: Uber driver refused ride to blind man, service dog
- Deputies: Man Shoots at Wife in Alcohol-Fueled Dispute
- Deputies: Gainesville Man Stalks, Sends Threatening Messages To Two Women
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim
- Deputies: Man Arrested After Stealing Oxycontin Pills At Gainesville Pharmacy
- Deputies: Man Tries To Mask Drugs With Lotion, Air Freshener
- Deputies: Man Burglarizes Five Homes On His Own Street
- Deputies: Man Found Hiding In Ceiling Of Fla. Pharmacy
- Deputies: Teen Kills Father in Domestic Dispute