Woman Accused of Cental Florida Walmart Robbery Found in Georgia
POINCIANA, Fla. - A woman accused of robbing a central Florida Walmart was located in a Georgia jail after the Osceola County Sheriff's office released a photo to the public.
Angela Nichelle Alexander is being charged with attempted armed robbery with a firearm and aggravated assault. She will be extradited to Osceola County.
Officers responded to a Poinciana Walmart on June 6 after an employee said she was approached by a female wearing a Walmart uniform and name tag. The female revealed a gun and fled scene after the employee screamed.
Alexander is in Clayton County Jail in Georgia for a similar crime days after the Poinciana Walmart incident was reported. A Georgia police officer recognized the released photo and contacted the sheriff's office. Detectives interviewed Alexander in Georgia on Friday.
- Florida Woman Found Guilty of Feeding Bears
- Man Accused of Armed Robbery Released
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations
- Armed Robbery, Kidnapping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Walmart Robbery in Gainesville
- Mom Says Woman Found After 11 Years is Doing OK
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Miami Woman's Body Found in Apartment, Teen Son Questioned
- Tallahassee Woman Found Dead, Husband Under Supervision