Pompano Man Stabbed Roommate 25 Times
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. - A Pompano Beach man is in jail on a second-degree murder charge after police say he stabbed his roommate more than 25 times during an argument.
Broward County Sheriff officials say they responded to a disturbance Saturday night and were greeted at an apartment by 22-year-old Samuel Dulavoix, who was covered in blood. Through an open door, officials said sheriff deputies could see a pile of blankets on top of a shape consistent with a human body.
Dulavoix told investigators that he and 39-year-old roommate Rahmil Alexander were arguing over money and that during the confrontation he stabbed him. Dulavoix said he and Alexander had been living together for about a year.
The Broward County Medical Examiner ruled the case a homicide at the scene and said Alexander died of multiple stab wounds.
Authorities say Dulavoix made attempts to clean up the scene and conceal the body.
Dulavoix was taken into custody and charged with second-degree murder.
It was not immediately known whether he had an attorney.
- Man Arrested for Attacking Roommate
- Man Suspected In Quadruple Stabbing
- Man Charged In Quadruple Stabbing
- Man Pleads Guilty To Fatally Stabbing Bears Fan
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed Dozens of Times and Survives
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed More Than 30 Times
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Man Who Stabbed Pit Bull To Death During Dogfight Arrested
- Man who stabbed wife commits suicide
- Man Stabbed In Home