Amber alert for possible kidnapping
JACKSONVILLE, FLA.-- An amber alert has been sent out for Marcus Anthony Hatch, the subject of a possible kidnapping.
He is described as 6’2”, 160 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing black pants with a black hoodie and black Adidas shoes with red stripes.
Officials say during a robbery, Hatch along with 3 other victims, was being held at gunpoint and taken with them after the suspects left the house.
The suspects drove away in the victims' car, a 2009 Grey Subaru Legacy bearing a Florida “Air Force” tag of AKN6Z.
The investigation and interviews are still ongoing.
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Amber Alert issued for missing Citrus County 1-year-old and 3-year-old
- Amber Alert Issued for Hillsborough County Teen
- Amber Alert issued for Polk County 4-year-old
- Update: Missing Amber Alert Boy Found Safe
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing Citrus County children
- Amber alert update: Four-year-old girl found in Tennessee
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Amber Alert
- From Amber Alert Victim to Murder Suspect