UF Diabetes Research
New research from the University of Florida holds promise in the treatment of type one diabetes, researchers say.
The researchers said that key cells that type one patients lacked were succesfully frozen in a mother's umbilical cord blood, allowing scientists to multiply them later in a lab.
- Type 1 Diabetes Research at UF Could Help Patients Partially Produce Own Insulin
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- UF Researchers Developing a Prostate Cancer Care and Survival Model
- Kids with Diabetes Turned Away by Some Pre-K Programs
- FDA Cracks Down on Illegal Diabetes Remedies
- UF Researchers HIV Research
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- New Research On Breast Cancer
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies