Technology Spotlight 5/4/10 "Digital Media Program"
Look around on this webpage, check out the advertisements. They are a part of carefully-designed advertising campaigns crafted by people who have put in a lot of time and energy into their work. There is a local program where the next generation of digital graphic designers is being trained.
In the Technology Spotlight, Professor Wes Lindberg of Santa Fe's Digital Media Technology Program (http://dept.sfcollege.edu/graphics/) tells TV 20's David Snyder how the graphic design profession is increasingly relying on digital technology.
- Technology Spotlight 10/5/10 "Florida STaRS Program"
- Family Spotlight 4/1/10 "CDS Interface Youth Program"
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Family Spotlight 6/23/11 "Bereavement Programs"
- Digital Business Cards Get An Upgrade
- Technology Spotlight 2/8/11 "App Stores"
- Technology Spotlight 11/1/11 "Natural Language Processing"
- Technology Spotlight 10/11/11 "Ocoos.com"
- Technology Spotlight 10/18/11 "50 Events In 50 Weeks"