Technology Spotlight 8-3-2010; Predatory Websites and Children
Parents are warned to pay close attention to which websites their children visit.
It turns out, even some websites that appear safe... Have hidden dangers.
Some sites can collect personal information from children without their parents’ consent.
In tonight's technology spotlight, TV20’s David Snyder finds out what's being done about predatory childrens' websites... And why the problem extends to smart phones.
- Technology Spotlight August 31, 2010
- Website Assesses Medical Risks 4/10/12
- Can Technology Be More Harmful for Children than Good
- Family Spotlight 7/28/11 "Favorite Children"
- Medical Spotlight: Vaccinating your children
- Medical Spotlight: Common Skin Types Amongst Children
- Medical Spotlight: Children's Safety
- Medical Spotlight: Children's Toys
- Community Spotlight-01/27/2010
- Weekend Spotlight 1-29-2010