Technology Spotlight 4/26/11 "3rd World Cervical Cancer Treatment"
Doctors know how to dramatically cut down the cases of cervical cancer. But in some regions, putting that practice into action is the difficult part.
Researchers here in North Central Florida may have found the answer.
In the Technology Spotlight, Steve Hsu, M.D., an Associate Professor of Medicine at the UF College of Medicine shares his solution with TV 20's David Snyder.
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 8/2/10 "HIV Treatment Advances"
- Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"
- Cervical Cancer Awareness
- Family Spotlight 7/14/11 "Lung Cancer Survivor"
- Family Spotlight 7/7/11 "Taekwondo Champ Fights For Cancer Victims"
- Medical Spotlight 10/18/10 "Catching Lung Cancer Early"
- Medical Spotlight 12/20/10 "CT Scanning For Lung Cancer"