Technology Spotlight 9/20/11 "peerFit" Web App
For people trying to get into shape... the most daunting task is often just getting started.
Its not easy to begin a new fitness routine with a bunch of strangers who all seem to know what they are doing.
A web application built here in North Central Florida is designed to get people up to speed before they enter the gym.
In the Technology Spotlight, Ed Buckley, founder of "peerFit.com" tells TV20's David Snyder why his web application is designed to boost not only workout participants, but their instructors as well.
- Technology Spotlight 8/30/11 "Mobile Music Apps"
- Technology Spotlight 7/19/11 "Trackem Phone App"
- Technology Spotlight 2/8/11 "App Stores"
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Free fitness apps not measuring up to standards
- Technology Spotlight 11/1/11 "Natural Language Processing"
- Technology Spotlight 10/11/11 "Ocoos.com"
- Technology Spotlight 10/18/11 "50 Events In 50 Weeks"
- Technology Spotlight 10/25/11 "Socialcise.us"
- Technology Spotlight 9/27/11 "Innovation Hub"