Mobile Camera...For Your Small Intestine 11/29/11
To boldly go where no man has gone before...usually refers to the outside world. But doctors may soon go where they couldn't go--inside the human body.
Steve Kennedy with Entericon--a UF spinoff company--explains to TV20's David Snyder how a new endoscopic device is helping doctors see the inside of the small intestine--and why its important.
- Technology Spotlight 8/30/11 "Mobile Music Apps"
- New Technology Offers Surgery Without Scars
- UF Startup Turns to Crowdfunding with $1 Million Goal
- Your Health: Robotic Precision For Knee Replacement Surgeries
- UN: Illegal Drugs Sold Via Social Media
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Ask a Vet: Intestinal Parasites And How To Prevent Them
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital