Third Cade Prize Competition Announced
Its like the cherry on the sundae that is North Central Florida's growing innovation community. The Cade Prize for Innovation is off and running for the third time.
Dorrie Hipschman, Executive Director of The Cade Museum for Creativity and Invention explains to TV20's David Snyder the value of the Prize to the winner--and what it means for Gainesville.
- Cade Museum Prize Final Four Announced
- Cade Prize Winner Announced
- Technology Spotlight 6/15/10 "Cade Prize"
- Technology Spotlight 12/21/10 "The Supersized Cade Prize"
- Four Gainesville companies qualify for $50,000 Cade Museum prize
- Cade Museum Prize "Sweet 16"
- eCath Wins Cade Museum Prize
- 2013 Cade Museum
- Technology Spotlight 8/17/10 "Cade Museum"
- Obama Administration Announces Climate Data Initiative