Latest Spinal Disc Replacement Device 1/17/12
"This isn't Spinal Tap"...but it is designed to reduce back pain.
Researchers here in North Central Florida are creating a device to actually replace malfunctioning vertebrae in your spine.
In our Innovation Technology interview, Stephanie Warrington, President and Co-founder of TrueMotion Spine explains to TV20's David Snyder how a total disc replacement is so different from fusing discs together.
- Celebrations 1/17/12
- Cramp Killing Device 2/21/12
- Feds Quash Company's Plan to Jam GPS Devices
- Your Health: Robotic Precision For Knee Replacement Surgeries
- Campaign for Disc Golf after-school program
- Interview with Dr. Robert Guskiewicz about Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Hundreds Gathered To Walk With NHRA Drivers, Raise Awareness For Spinal Cord Diseases
- UF grads create special exercise bike for spinal cord injuries
- 11/7/12 Growing Gardens: Winter Annuals
- 11/7/12 Celebrations