Digital Business Cards Get An Upgrade
On Valentine's Day, we usually think of greeting cards.
But in our Innovation Technology interview, we are learning about business cards.
Digital business cards, to be precise.
Gainesville app developer Aidan Augustin, the co-founder and CEO of "Feathr" explains to TV20's David Snyder why he thinks he has a distinct advantage over other digital business cards.
- Newberry Baseball Gets Into Double-Digit Wins With Double Digit Scoring
- Sony to Stream 'The Interview' on Digital Platforms
- Technology Spotlight 5/4/10 "Digital Media Program"
- Airport Getting Upgrade
- Gators Get Double-Digit Win Over Kentucky, Retain 1st Place in SEC
- Fake Money Used to Buy Phone Cards at Lake City Business
- Keep Your Credit and Debit Cards Safe This Season
- UF Business Students Get Advice from "Soleful" Entrepreneur
- St. Augustine's Spanish Quarter
- St. Augustine Defeats Vanguard in Kiwanis Christmas Tournament