Gainesville's Innovators GAIN Support 3/13/12
Gainesville's innovation community is filled with inventors and entrepreneurs. While they may be independent-minded... it can be tough to go it alone.
They are getting help, however, from an organization dedicated to support them.
In the Innovation Technology interview, Lee May, President of the Gainesville Area Innovation Network, explains how GAIN has become essential for Gainesville's innovation community.
For more information about GAIN, go to: http://GAINnet.org/
- Celebrations 3/13/12
- Technology Spotlight 7/6/10 "Innovation Gainesville"
- Gainesville's First Urban Farm
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Gains Support
- Gainesville Duck Derby Raises Money For Children's Support Agencies
- Gainesville's Superfund Site May Grow
- Technology Spotlight 5/11/10 "Network Neutrality"
- CurtCo Robb Media Comes to Innovation Square, Plans to Recruit Talent
- Technology Spotlight 9/27/11 "Innovation Hub"
- Technology Spotlight 6/21/11 "Innovation Square Moves Ahead"