Next Gen Medical Patch 4/3/12
If something needs fixing, you put a patch on it. These days, that means fixing a medical condition. Patches are used to deliver medicine--but there's a problem. The skin is an effective barrier, permitting only small chemical compounds through. That means many medications can't be used in a patch.
Until now. Stephen Hsu with Prometheon Pharma tells TV20's David Snyder how he made the breakthrough in the Innovation Technology interview.
- UF Startup Turns to Crowdfunding with $1 Million Goal
- Celebrations 4/3/12
- Cade Museum Prize Final Four Announced
- Website Assesses Medical Risks 4/10/12
- "Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
- Technology Spotlight 11/9/10 "Medical Sterilization Process"
- Technology Spotlight 3/30/10 "Glaucoma Medication"
- 11/11/13 Pet of the Day: Patches
- 62nd Florida Folk Festival This Weekend
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Near The Koppers Superfund Site