Movement Based Learning 5/1/12
Whether by sight, touch, or hearing...every student learns differently. But some believe all schoolkids can also learn by getting out from behind their desks.
A new software program is getting students to move...and learn.
In the Innovation Technology interview, Jonathan Rowe of "Neuronet Learning" describes to TV20's David Snyder how movement-based learning helps schoolkids.
- 5/1/12 Celebrations
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 5/1/12
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Tech Tuesday: Startup Weekend 2017
- 5th graders learn about bomb disposal robots
- West Port High School Celebrates "Neuro-Diversity"
- Death row inmate wants early execution
- Local rowers compete at National Championships
- SPASM, Skateboarding Movement Promoting Peace
- Medical Spotlight 5/16/11 "Treating Movement Disorders"