Apples iPad Has A New Competitor
There is another competitor in the tablet computer race.
Microsoft has unveiled its "Surface"; a competitor to Apple's iPad.
One difference is the Surface is a tablet that can operate like a full PC running windows-- microsoft's dominant operating system.
Surface has a touch screen just like the iPad, but has a unique case with a built-in kick stand.
Surface weighs under 1.5 pounds and is slightly smaller than its Apple competitor, though with a bigger screen.
The Microsoft tablet is expected to go on sale sometime this fall and cost about the same as the iPad
- Apple's iPAd Goes On Sale
- In Marion County I-Pads are the New Spiral Notebook
- Nickel In iPad Linked To Skin Rashes
- Orangutans at Miami Zoo Use iPads to Communicate
- Apple Unveils Apple Radio
- Apple Pays for Reception Troubles
- Gainesville Public Bus System Has New Downtown Home
- Buchholz Football Has New Head Coach
- Woman's Roof has Leaked for Three Years- Now She's Getting a New One
- Heart Transplant Patient Has New Lease on Life