AT&T Refund Application Deadline Approaches
GAINESVILLE- AT&T mobile phone customers who had unwanted charges added to their monthly bills have until tomorrow to apply for a refund.
According to the federal trade commission, the company has agreed to settle claims over it charging customers without their permission for third- party services like ringtones, wallpapers, and text message subscriptions for things like horoscopes, flirting tips, and celebrity gossip.
Anyone who submits an approved claim can expect to wait at least 9 months for a refund.
The FTC has hired Epiq Systems to process refund requests for this case.
You should not expect to receive your refund for at least 9 months.
If you have questions, call 1-877-819-9692.
Claims can't be taken over the phone, but you can request a paper claim form.
Or apply online.
Visit https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/cases-proceedings/refunds/att-refunds for more details and to apply for a refund.
- Mass. Businessman Fights AT&T Over $1M Phone Bill
- Bigger in Texas: Gators Prepare for AT&T Stadium
- United Way Keeping Kids In School With $300K AT&T Grant
- Thieves Steal Phones from AT&T Store
- AT&T Leaves Horses Thirsty
- AT&T's Yellow pages
- Election Deadline Approaching
- North Central Florida Residents Sign Up For the Affordable Care Act As Deadline Approaches
- Your Health: Cancer Study Deadline Approaching
- Tax Deadline Fast Approaching