Same Gun was Used in Attacks in France
TOULOUSE, France (AP) - A French police official says the same gun was used to kill four people at a Jewish school and three paratroopers last week.
The official said the gunman who shot and killed three children and a rabbi at the school in the southwestern city of Toulouse on Monday fired 15 shots from the gun.
The official says the same gun was used in the two attacks last week. One of those attacks, in Toulouse, killed a paratrooper. The other one, in nearby Montauban, killed two paratroopers and left another seriously injured.
The official is not authorized to be named because the investigation is under way.
The motive for the killings is unclear.
- France Imposes Terror Alert
- Standoff Continues in France
- Britain and France Urge Help for Syrian Opposition
- White House Says US, Afghans on 'Same Page'
- Deputies Forced to Stop Using Stun Guns
- Jurors Learn Gun Used in Murder Found Outside the Courthouse Where Defendant is Being Tried
- Boy Uses Gun To Scare Bullies
- Police Find Gun Believed Used in CA College Shooting
- Supreme Court Won't Review Police Use of Stun Guns
- Alachua Mayor Accused Of Attacking Driver & Using Racial Slurs While Drunk