Standoff Continues in France
A developing story out of France is where that standoff continues between French police and the suspect allegedly responsible for a series of shootings.
Police are trying to force the alleged serial killer from an apartment in Toulouse where he has been holed up for over 24 hours.
The 24 year old man with links to Al Qaida is suspected of killing seven people, including three french soliders, a Rabbi and three children, outside a Jewish school on Monday.
Police cut off power to the building and set off explosions, but so far nothing is working.
CNN's Dan Rivers went to the neighborhood of Mohamed Merah to get a sense of who he is.
- France Imposes Terror Alert
- Britain and France Urge Help for Syrian Opposition
- Same Gun was Used in Attacks in France
- North Korea Continues Nuclear Testing
- Standoff Continues in Georgia Between Police and Shooter
- Suspect in Jewish School Massacre in Standoff With Police
- Police Standoff with Terror Suspect Enters 2nd Day
- Update on Alabama Hostage Standoff
- Man Arrested after Police Standoff
- Williston Fatal Shooting Investigation Continues