Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Thousands Australians Evacuated In Preparation For Flood
Thousands of residents in southern parts of Australia's New South Wales state are bracing themselves for the largest floods to hit the region in 40 years.
Much of the state is underwater and river levels are continuing to rise.
In Wagga Wagga, hundreds of low-lying properties have already been inundated with water.
One river that runs through the town is expected to peak at 35.7 feet today, its highest peak since 1853.
Around 9000 people have been evacuated amid fears a flood levee will break its banks.
- Australian Investment Banker Pled Guilty
- Extreme Valentine's (Australia)
- Air Australia Goes Broke
- Thousands May Evacuate Ahead of Colorado Wildfire
- Another Possible Sinkhole, Residents Forced to Evacuate
- Australian DJ's Speak Out On Royal Hoax
- Rivers Receding in Calgary After Flooding Kills Three
- Tubing Through Flooded Streets
- Floods Now a Problem for Storm Ravaged Oklahoma
- Residents Complain About Flooding On SE 5th Ave.