New Terror Plot Threat for Americans
Pets in air carriers might be the next terror threat for flying Americans.
Intelligence officials say Al-Qaeda's master bomb maker is coming up with some unusual ideas on how to sneak bombs on to planes.
U.S. authorities say the latest bomb designs include implanting explosive devices in pets that would be carried on board an aircraft.
Al-Qaeda's top bomb maker also is apparently hiding explosives in what appear to be sealed cameras and external hard drives that would explode when plugged into a laptop.
It's unclear whether Europe has the latest security equipment to stop and airliner attack, or whether machines will be able to keep up with determined terrorists.
With the Summer Olympics expected to draw millions of visitors to London, airport security has taken on renewed importance.
- 2 Arrested in Canada Terror Plot
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- Terror Threats In UK Continue
- CIA Thwarts New al-Qaida Underwear Bomb Plot
- Terror Plot Stopped
- Gator Marching Band Heading to London for Olympics
- Mitt Romney Doesn't Impress London
- Pollution in London
- Police Standoff with Terror Suspect Enters 2nd Day
- France Imposes Terror Alert