Rare Shaped Cloud Forms at Mount Fuji
A rare anvil or hat-shaped cloud appeared near Mount Fuji after a strong tyhpoon swept through japan.
The hanging cloud was seen on Wednesday morning.
The phenomenon occurs when winds around Mount Fuji become strong, or after tropical storms.
But experts say such clouds rarely appear at this time of the year.
The cloud disappeared after about 30 minutes when the sky became overcast.
- Baby Paisley Fighting Rare Form of Leukemia
- Baby With Rare Form Of Leukemia On Remission
- Time to Clean Up Your Cloud
- Mounted Patrol Unit
- Pressure Mounts on PSC Commissioners
- GPD Mounted Patrol Training
- Thunderstorms Rip North Central Florida; Funnel Cloud Reported
- Religious Leaders See a Silver Lining In a Cloud of Contoversy
- Cloud 9 Shooting Suspects Arrested
- Two more arrested in Cloud 9 shooting