North Korean Launch Fails
Published December 12th, 2012
Around the world today, the White House is speaking about North Korea's recent missile launch.
A national security spokesman says the launch is an act that threatens regional security and another example of the country's pattern of irresponsible behavior.
The US, along with the United Nations, South Korea and other see the launch as a cover up.
They believe the launch is actually a test of technology for missiles that could be used to strike another nation with a nuclear warhead.
The US will work with other nations and the UN security council to pursue appropriate action against North Korea.
This is the second attempt by the North Koreans this year.
Last April, a similar test failed within minutes after takeoff.
- Failed Missile Launch in North Korea
- North Korea Continues Nuclear Testing
- What's Next For North Korea 12/19/11
- Rocket Launches Carrying Satellite to Help Soldiers in Afghanistan
- President Obama Comments On Missile Defense
- North Central Floridians React to Egyptian Crisis
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- After 62 Years of Uncertainty Korean War Veterans Gets Homecoming
- Korean War Veterans Honored
- Korean War's 60th Anniversary