Queen Elizabeth Hospitalized
Britain's Queen Elizabeth the Second has been admitted to the hospital over an apparent stomach infection that has ailed her for days.
The monarch will have to cancel a visit to Rome and other engagements as she recovers.
The palace said in a statement that the 86-year-old queen was experiencing symptoms of gastroenteritis.
Queen Elizabeth, who celebrated 60 years on the throne last year, rarely misses engagements because of health issues.
She had been due to visit Rome.
- Queen Elizabeth Out of Hospital
- Nelson Mandela Back in Hospital
- Elizabeth Beisel Prepares for One Last NCAA Championships
- Help Elizabeth Nesbitt Win a New Van
- Local Queen's Jubilee Celebration
- Queen Bee Puts Spotlight on Honeybee Day
- Queen of Peace Awarded
- Month After Roof Collapse, Queen of Peace Students Celebrate First Day of School
- Queen Gutarist Brian May in Town
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"