Queen Elizabeth Out of Hospital
Britain's Queen Elizabeth was smiling yesterday as she left a London Hospital.
The 86-year-old monarch was admitted Sunday afternoon as a precautionary measure.
She was treated for symptoms of gastroenteritis, which is described as an inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines.
The Queen canceled weekend plans because of the illness and this week's engagements will be postponed or canceled.
It is the first time she has been hospitalized for an illness in over a decade.
- Queen Elizabeth Hospitalized
- Nelson Mandela Back in Hospital
- Help Elizabeth Nesbitt Win a New Van
- Prison Riot Breaks-Out
- Latest News Out of the Entertainment World 4/16/12
- Australian DJ's Speak Out On Royal Hoax
- Local Queen's Jubilee Celebration
- Queen Gutarist Brian May in Town
- Month After Roof Collapse, Queen of Peace Students Celebrate First Day of School
- Queen of Peace Awarded