Palace: Kate Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
LONDON (AP) - Palace officials say Prince William's wife Kate has given birth to a baby boy.
Officials said Monday the baby was born at 4:24 p.m. and weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces.
The infant will become third in line for the British throne after Prince Charles and William.
Kate checked into a private wing at St. Mary's Hospital in central London early Monday morning.
William spent the long hours of labor at her bedside. This is the couple's first child.
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Relatives Say Teen Not Guilty In Georgia Baby Killing
- Mom, Aunt Of Georgia Baby Slaying Suspect Arrested
- Missing Baby Found Buried in Backyard
- Ten Month Old Baby Attacked By Pit Bull
- Coast Guard to Help Release Baby Sea Turtles
- Philly Abortion Doctor Guilty in 3 Babies' Deaths
- $1M Bail for Man Accused of Putting Baby in Freezer
- Baby Left in Car While Mother was in a Bar