Volcano Continues Eruption
INDONESIA- The Mount Sinabung volcano continued its explosive months-long eruption today.
Clouds of smoke and ash can be seen above the mountain on the island of North Sumatra.
More than 22,000 people have been forced to flee since the volcano began erupting in September.
The latest eruption is threatening nearby evacuee camps.
There have been no reports of injuries.
- Erupted Volcano In Hawaii Sweeps The Area
- Standoff Continues in France
- North Korea Continues Nuclear Testing
- Terror Threats In UK Continue
- Obama Pledges Continued Pressure on Syria
- Gay Rights Supporters Erupt in Cheers Over Rulings
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Search for Kamrie Mitchell Continues
- Search for Next University of Florida President Continues
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants