Gainesville VA leaves thousands waiting
ore trouble is surfacing at the Malcolm Randall VA medical center in Gainesville.
According to a federal audit conducted by the department of veteran affairs released Monday, it shows that the Gainesville VA has one of the longest wait times for patients looking to receive primary care in the state.
- Three suspended for paper waiting list at Gainesville VA
- Technical Failure in Archer Leaves Thousands in the Dark
- UF Health Opens Gainesville's Newest Emergency Room
- Free health clinic in Gainesville celebrates grand opening
- Little Girl Who Dies Waiting For Heart Transplant, Is Honored During Concert
- Gainesville Residents Wait to Hear From Their Family in the Philippines
- Gainesville Leaders Wait to Make Offer on Biomass Plant
- Your Health: Treating Concussions
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer