The Dangers of a Drug Named "Molly "
Published February 27th, 2014
GAINESVILLE -- It's a street drug found in North Central Florida with newfound popularity, but also newfound consequences.
The name "Molly" may not elicit thoughts of danger, but that's exactly what many health experts are concluding after the drug has been linked to the deaths of two students in New York.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports, the drug's recent popularity may lead to more deadly consequences.
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Medical Spotlight 3/7/11 " Breast Cancer Biopsies"
- Your Health: The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- The Affordable Care Act: What You Need To Know
- New Drug Suppliers to Ease Two Cancer Drug Shortages
- The Dangers Of Added Sugars Pt. 1
- The Dangers Of Added Sugars Pt. 2
- Support for Legalizing Marijuana at All-Time High