Your Health: Starting On New Year's Resolutions
If you're setting the goal to lose weight this new year, you're not alone.
For many americans, getting fit tops the new year's resolution charts, but starting a new routine can be difficult.
TV20's Emily Burris sat down with Robin Zukowski from Gainesville Health and Fitness to talk about how to get started on the path to a new you.
- The Right New Year's Resolution For You
- Your Fitness: Setting the Right New Year's Resolutions
- How to keep your New Year's resolutions
- Your Health Interview: Continuing Your New Year's Resolutions
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- Your Health: Resolution Reboot Part 2
- Your Health: Resolution Reboot
- Your Health: Women's Wellness In The New Year
- New Year's Resolution: Financially Fit in 2012