Your Health: Resolution Reboot
Published February 24th, 2014
Gainesville, Fla.-- Everyone knows that when the second month comes it becomes harder and harder to keep those resolutions we originally made so long ago.
Scott Larkin of Gainesville Health and Fitness offered a new way to go to the gym and capture that orginal vigor.
The Tabata interval training is an exercise technique revolving around twenty seconds of high intensity exercise and then ten seconds of rest.
This type of training can be applied to multiple disciplines, including the stationary bike, a jog just outside, or even an evening walk.
The important thing is to generate a more elevated heart rate for twenty seconds, and continuously ramping the intensity back to that level.
Whatever training style you decide to use, it is important to stay active and consistent in your daily physical activities in order to reach your fitness goals.
- Your Health: Resolution Reboot Part 2
- Your Health: Starting On New Year's Resolutions
- Your Health: Raiding the Refrigerator
- Your Health: Excercises for Improving Posture
- Gainesville Health & Fitness Glute Exercises
- Gainesville Health & Fitness: Yoga Tips
- Gainesville Health and Fitness: Stadiums
- Your Health: Fighting The Snack Attack
- Your Health: Resistance Band Exercises To Tone Your Whole Body
- Your Health: Resistance Band Exercises To Tone Your Whole Body Pt. 2