Your Health: Making The Right Smoothie
Get your blender ready for these healthy fruit smoothie recipes you can make in minutes.
Healthy, convenient and portable, smoothies are a great fuel-on-the-go choice for breakfast or snacks at any time of the day. Smoothies provide important protein, vitamins and minerals from ingredients like fruit, whey protein, and a nut butter.
Come on in the kitchen with Byron Dyce, Gainesville Health & Fitness Personal Trainer for a nutrition packed "how to" make a tasty and healthy smoothie. You will learn about a few power packed ingredients that will keep your blood sugar stable, help you meet your vitamin requirements, and keep you full so you are not on the hunt for food 30 minutes later.
Healthy and Fit Cheers! Your Gainesville Health & Fitness Team
- Your Health: Making Fitness A Family Affair
- 11/5/12 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Smoothies
- Your Health: Raiding the Refrigerator
- Your Health: Reversing the Office Slump
- Your Health: Antibiotics
- Your Health: Basics of Yoga
- Your Health: Gluten-Free Recipes
- Your Health: Resolution Reboot Part 2
- Your Health: Starting On New Year's Resolutions
- Your Health: Diet Tips For Weight Loss