When it comes to treating breast cancer with radiation, some doctors say less means more.
During a in studio interview, Doctor Allison Grow, who is a radiation oncologist at the Cancer Center at North Florida Regional, talks about APBI, or accelerated partial breat irradiation.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Medical Spotlight 12/6/10 "North Florida Expansion"
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Anthony Agrios
- Medical Spotlight With Dr. Maher Baz
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Cyberknife of North Florida Regional Healthcare
- Medical Spotlight 8/15/11 "Keeping Your Brain In Shape"
- Medical Interview About Chest Pain with Cardiologist Dr. C. R. Conti
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents