Your Health Interview: Continuing Your New Year's Resolutions
Published January 20th, 2014
The New Year usually entails new resolutions, a popular one being a fitter you.
Making these resolutions and keeping this resolutions can end up being two different things, but Robin Zukowski from Gainesville Health and Fitness sat down with TV20 to give you some tips.
1) Schedule your workouts like an appointment;
Make a time for yourself and don't break that appointment.
2) Find a work out buddy who is more motivated then you;
A friend can help hold you accountable.
3) Try something new to keep the workout fresh;
Don't suffer through your workouts, there is plenty of new exercises and techniques you can try.
4) Remember why you are doing this in the first place;
If you remember your motivation it can help bring renewed energy to your workouts.
- Your Health: Starting On New Year's Resolutions
- The Right New Year's Resolution For You
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- New Year's Resolutions
- New Year's Resolution: Financially Fit in 2012
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Your Health Interview: Karen Cole-Cannon
- Your Health Interview: Dinner Makeover
- Your Health: Women's Wellness In The New Year