Medical Spotlight: Makoplasty Adds Precision to Knee Replacement Surgery
Computer technology is already used during partial knee replacement surgery but a new robotic approach is bringing more accuracy to the operation. TV20's Emily Burris talked to Dr. Timothy Lane, an orthopedic surgeon with the Orthopedic Institute, about how Makoplasty can make life after knee replacement surgery easier.
- Your Health: Robotic Precision For Knee Replacement Surgeries
- Medical Spotlight: Single-Site Surgery
- Your Health: The Benefits of Partial Knee Replacement
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: Atrial Fibrillation
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: Prescription PainKillers
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Medical Spotlight: Interdisciplinary Family Health
- Medical Spotlight 1/17/11 "Hip Replacement"